Just read the stuff below if you're interested
everyone is welcome to join the group
and to participate in our contest.
and this is not just a regular here you have the 1st place
this is your prize some points and a drawing (though I like points and i love drawings as prizes)
but this is just a gazillion times better
you"ll be in an artbook
ah and you have a fairly big chance at winning
we hope to give around 10 up to 20 contest entries a place in our book!
OKay I have your intrests ~ Time for the rules and guidelines
* The Deadline is set for the 2nd of February 2013 ~ might be extended though
* Something made before today the 19th of August 2012 is not welcome
make something new
huh what's that ?
* To obtain victory; to be successful; to prevail.
* A state of joy or exultation for success.
* A magnificent and imposing ceremonial performed in honor of a general who had gained a decisive victory over a foreign enemy.
* To be prosperous; to flourish.
* Success causing exultation; victory; conquest; as, the triumph of knowledge.
* To play a trump card.
*Special = draw the 4 seasons in one picture
* Any form of cheating, tracing, copying and stealing someon's art is not allowed
* Create something related to our theme <3
* The maxium of entries is 5/ person
❖ Big/detailed backgrounds
❖ Gijinka/furries/part-anthro/non-humans (elves, cat ears/tail, fairies)
❖ Multiple Characters
❖ Up to two (2) works can be submitted. for group members and for artists it's the same rule
❖ Line art
❖ Blood/gore/PG13-or-over stuff
❖ Chimeras (mix of real animal parts)
❖ Huge watermark or unintegrated title/text over the image.
❖ Nudity (full-on/nipples/genitals; back is acceptable)
❖ Sketches/unfinished pictures
❖ Unnatural colors (bright blue tiger etc) except for invited artists who only work in this kind of style
How do I submit my work
Make sure you're a member of
Make an artwork and submit it to our gallery folder triumphartbook.deviantart.com/…
don't forget to mention the following in the art discription
1. Your name
2. Title of the piece
3. Season you picked
4. Mention that this is a contest entry for a charity artbook created by
not required but welcome
4. feel free to tell me more about your submission; the story behind it, how you feel about it
anything you want
A place in an artbook
prizedonations are more than welcome
The Judgesso far
Extremely picky but with an eye for talent. Has a love for concept and ideas behind the actual work
looks further then skills and is an appreciator of original styles
I wish all participants the best of luck and spread the word
For any updates on the contest prizes, judges, rules and the artbook itself
follow the buttons